Sunday, November 1, 2009

Is a much bigger star than you.

Yeah, I'm in a webseries. Yeah, it's no big deal. It's one of the first webshows, or one of the best, so I'm told?, but... yeah, just doing my job.

Oh what? I'm only 2? And already have more screen time than most college theatre grads? Yeah, yeah, I know. Still. What's the big deal. Just relax.

Cuter than the rest of the cast? Well, yeah, COME ON, but no competition. This one's in the bag. Yep, even when wearing a dirty T-shirt and a fez from Ricky's Halloween Adventure. Yeah, I know, I know. I try not to rub it in.

Oh, that? That's a beer I'm drinking. Beer. You heard right. Why? That surprise you? Toddler drinking beer? Rocks your world, does it? Well... I'd love to live in your world, pops. Your world of toddlers-not-drinking-beer. Just north of panda-candy forest, near Lollipop Lane, along the puppy river.

Yeah, living there sounds fun. But I can't live there.

Because I'VE SEEN THINGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment