Sunday, November 1, 2009

Is judging you constantly.

No, it's okay, Adult. You go on doing what you're doing. I'm in no rush.

Yes, I just danced hard enough that the Devil had a heart attack. Yes, I just freaking ROCKED THE HELL out of the sprinkler.

Yes, I can wait.

But don't think I don't see you, talking on your cell phone, chatting with some other waste-of-flesh on this playground (why, when you could be looking at me? The mind boggles). Don't think that even though I'm only 2, and still shit in my pants regularly, that I don't see EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE.

Don't think I can't SMELL YOUR FLAWS.

But I'll be silent, Adult. I'll just stand here in my Dora swim diaper, fiddling with my green sponge, waiting. Yes, I'll wait. I'll wait.

And while I wait... I'll PLAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment